[aprssig] Findu

Steve Dimse k4hg at tapr.org
Sun Jul 18 01:00:05 EDT 2004

On 7/15/04 at 1:09 PM Robbie - WA9INF <mwrobertson at comcast.net> sent:

>Is this possible? Didn't know he could do that... I says he did not set
>anything to that effect, <g>

I am in Quebec at the Internation Festival du Blues, with limited internet
connection, and cannot check specifics, but usually this is the result of a
mangle packet on the APRS Internet System...one callsign gets spliced into the
data packet of another. Either send a status packet from the station with the
erroneous packet, or wait for it to time-out, if I remember 10 or 15 days, but
not sure...

Steve K4HG