[aprssig] Object question

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Dec 30 09:46:13 EST 2004

jim,
OK, now I see that they use the "node" symbol.
But that is a generic symbol for level-4 routing nodes on
normal packet.

If we designated the ARRL symbol with "W" overlay so
that WinLINK would have a unique symbol of its very
own, that this wouild catch on?

If so, I'd be happy to officially list this Icon in the
APRS docs.

But who is the WinLINK guru and who can approach them
and suggest this possibility?

Bob