[aprssig] NetNodes, the future

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 30 09:19:08 EST 2004

The PM feature.  Programed memory?  There are 5 of
them you can preprogram I think.  I don't have the
manual in front of me but it is available.  I am not
sure how much of what you can do with it but it is
retrievable with one or two button pushes to change
from off to on and then from 1 to 5 memories.

ChriS
KB8UIH

--- "Phillip B. Pacier" <ad6nh at arrl.net> wrote:

---------------------------------

Eric H. Christensen wrote:

I use both a D700 and the D7 and easily change my
path.  It is in themenu.  Just type it in.  It really
isn't that hard.
No, the quote was "people with kenwoods or other
mobiles that canchange paths with the push of a b
utton".  This is different fromfinding it in the menu,
and typing out the new path.  While not a realbig
deal, it's a little much at certain times when
driving, say, ininclimate weather.  I'm looking for
the push-of-a-button feature thatis being talked
about.

73
Phil - AD6NH

Robert Bruninga wrote:

People with trackers will continue to run R,W or
R,W,Wand dont ever need to change it.  The LINKn-N and
SSn-Nare for people with kenwoods or other mobiles
that canchange paths with the push of a b utton and
may want toextend their RF range to match where they
are. for more capability.