[aprssig] Object question

Steve Dimse k4hg at tapr.org
Wed Dec 29 17:08:18 EST 2004

On 12/29/04 at 4:43 PM Jacob Tennant <k8jwt at adelphia.net> sent:

>Look here around the Pittsburgh city area are two of them (FN00AL & FN00DN).
>The owner of this Igate N3BSQ called me on the phone directly as there is
>one with my callsign as owner.

Interestingly neither of these show on either findU or APRSworld, so whatever
they are, they aren't getting to the internet, nor does your raw data for the
last day show any such object under your call. If you have the actual packets,
perhaps I can help, but without seeing the packets there is really nothing that
anyone here is likely to be able to add...

Steve K4HG