[aprssig] MacAPRS users

Mark Sproul kb2ici at amsat.org
Wed Dec 29 16:24:23 EST 2004

Jacob

MacAPRS now runs under MacOS-X, we are doing lots of work on it with
new features. At the moment, network I/O is fully functional but I
have to get USB I/O working.

You can download MacAPRS at www.winaprs.org.

MacAPRS and WinAPRS are developed primarily on a Mac,

Mark

At 3:08 PM -0500 12/29/04, Jacob Tennant wrote:
>Looking to talk to users of MacAPRS as I am looking at switching to
>Mac computers versus Windows based systems for my personal use. Will
>still have Windows systems available.
>
>Jacob Tennant - K8JWT

Mark Sproul                              |
http://ecs.rutgers.edu                   |
msproul at jove.rutgers.edu                 |
Manager - Engineering Computing Services | 732-445-3121
Rutgers University School of Engineering |
Office: Eng D111                         |