[aprssig] No more "backward thinkers"! DOGOTP!!!

Richard Amirault ramirault at erols.com
Wed Dec 29 13:34:34 EST 2004

I'm running Bob's APRSDos program on a pentium, not a 8086.  I prefer to run
Bob's program because it is the only one that contains all the features that
the author of APRS indended APRS programs to have.

If I undstand you correctly, you seem to want Bob to re-write APRS as a
Windows program (or other GUI format) That *would* be nice, but it's a hell
of a lot of work.

Richard Amirault              N1JDU
Boston, MA, USA          Go Fly A Kite