[aprssig] NetNodes, the future

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 29 13:00:05 EST 2004

  This NETgate idea is another way to set up an Igate?  An Igate is an
internet gate.  Or is this an autmatic system that you connect to with a
direct entry of one call sign?  I am getting so confused with the "fixes"
and am not absorbing them readily.  I am sorry about that.  I'm in an area
that doesn't have enough coverage and am wanting to set up more RF digis.  I
am not in a situation that many are where there are too many digis or too
many operators.  There is one digi SE of me and a low profile digi in my
county but none N, NE, W or SW in bordering counties.  There was one west of
me but disappeared about a year ago.

  HELP.

  Chris
  KB8UIH