[aprssig] WinLink info Tsunami-related Boat Watch Requests

Spider spider at rivcom.net
Tue Dec 28 20:41:15 EST 2004

While on the subject of WinLink....here is an example of what is out there,
in the disaster area and many of them are communicating.

There is an entire team of people in the US and around the world on standby
waiting to be of use on this network.

It's a good thing and right now one of the few in the affected area.  It
works.

Read below.....

Jim, WA6OFT