[aprssig] GPS OEM modules

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Dec 25 17:43:28 EST 2004

At least the Laipak, Garmin, Motorola and Trimble units provide DC to
the antenna...

I've had stellar results with the Motorola.  I've not used the current
version of the Lassen, but my results with regard to positional noise
with the older Lassen receivers was "not consistent with published
Trimble results" on several receivers.  Limited Laipak and Garmin
experience...

gerry