[aprssig] LinkN-N for dummies

Brian Webster bwebster at wirelessmapping.com
Tue Dec 21 22:38:27 EST 2004

Can someone set up a similar page for the UI-digi chip programming? We have
an old X1J tnc that I will replace the chip if I could be taught how to
program it to work for the new link-n system.

I also noticed on this web site that NY is missing the I-87 corridor which
runs from NYC to the Canadian border through Albany and is part of the NYS
Thruway system.

Thank You,
Brian N2KGC