[aprssig] LinkN-N for dummies

Chris Schwab 1schwab1 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Dec 21 21:32:07 EST 2004

Wes:

One thought - I assume that if you're going to use the thought of using your
ARRL section instead of the state, you'd change that correct? (Actually, I
know the answer, I'm just bringing it up).

I've proposed the following to our local area:

UIDIGI ON RELAY,WIDE,TBW,WCF (covers our section & weather service office)
UIFLOOD 75LNK,30,NOID
UITRACE FL,30

Does this make sense?

73,