[aprssig] Elmer 160 / Morse Course/ Tiger Maps disks updated and available

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Sun Dec 19 16:19:12 EST 2004

As some of you reading this may know I have been supplying CDs of various
flavors for the last year or so mostly for people who don't have access to
dialup or the time to hunt all the materials down. I have revamped my
inventory and re-organized the webpage. I now have the following disks
available;

(1) PIC Resources Disk - formerly known simply as "Elmer 160" - latest
stable versions of Microchip's MPLAB, plus some back versions, extensive
documentation (over 300 MB) from Microchip, all Elmer 160 lessons, docs, and
source code. Plus a wealth of miscellaneous PIC related sources.

(2) Basic Stamp Resources Disk - latest DOS, Win, Mac, and Linux IDEs, a ton
of documentation and a large amount of source code and programming notes
from the web. Windows Javelin Stamp IDE.

(3) Chuck Adam's (K7QO) CW Course disk with texts and MP3s for his course.

Any of the above CDs are $4.00 each postpaid, two(2) for $7.00 and all
three(3) for $10.00.

For APRSers, I have

(4)  the complete US Tiger Maps 2002 as 3.5 GB of ZIP files on a single
sided DVD-R for $5.00

The above fees cover my expenses for disks, labels, mailers, etc as well as
a little wear and tear on the machines.

I used to take checks and promises to pay, but a few have spoiled it for the
rest for the moment. The website is set up to take PayPal. PayPal orders are
generally shipped within a day. Orders paid by check will be held three days
on receipt of order;

   <http://www.wulfden.org/DiskShop.shtml>

--
Cheers ... 73 de brian, n1bq, underhill center, vermont