[aprssig] 95LNKn-N Test Tomorrow

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Dec 16 21:48:28 EST 2004

I been out of town for 24 hours, so I doubt any digipeaters have
switched over yet.  But when one
uses these new ##LNKn-N interestate routes, one should
always begin the path with RELAY,95LNKn-N so that the
entry point will be identified and also so that you will at least
get out one hop anywhere...

But I am reading newest to old on the Email and maybe a miracle
has occured that I havent gotten to yet..
de Wb4APR, Bob

>>> kf4otn at earthlink.net 12/16/04 4:51 PM >>>
I'll be traveling from Greenville, NC to the College Park, MD area
tomorrow via I-95.  Tomorrow I'll set my D700 to 95LNK3-3 to see what
digipeaters are currently supporting the 95LNKn-N link and to see
what the I-Gate coverage is on that route.

If anyone would like to check out the data, I'll be transmitting with
callsign KF4OTN-14.

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn at amsat.org
http://www.ericsatcom.net

Project OSCAR Member
AMSAT-NA Member: 35360
AMSAT Eastern North Carolina Area Coordinator