[aprssig] bad PHG, or lots of big towers?

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 15 17:56:15 EST 2004

I would still ask exactly what is average terrain?

Is it the spot of ground the tower sits on or is it
something else?

If a small mountain say 5k high sits in the middle of
a plain somewhere, from where is the average terrain
found?

The base of the tower or the flat land at the base of
the mountain?

Chris
KB8UIH