[aprssig] bad PHG, or lots of big towers?

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Wed Dec 15 12:10:01 EST 2004

You are completely ignoring the situation like my digi , N1BQ-3, on a 65
foot tower, at 1600 feet AMSL on a fairly steep part of the western slope of
Mount Mansfield. Where, disregarding the wall of granite above and to the
East of me, my HAAT is 1200 feet or so. Out West I am sure there quite a
number of stations that could easily have an HAAT of 2K+.

--
Cheers ... 73 de brian, n1bq, underhill center, vermont