[aprssig] Check-Your-DIGI lists:

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Dec 14 11:40:41 EST 2004

>the first list is sorted by PHG -- could we get one sorted by
>the number of stations within their circle?

Yes, here it is, there are 280 digis hearing more than 60
other stations.  I nicluded all digis in the lists though, because
that "60" number is quite variable depending on the mixture
of mobiles, WX and home stations.  So it is not an exact
threshold.

By users:  http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs/digiphgu.txt
By PHG:  http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs/digiphgr.txt
By Call:    http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs/digiphgc.txt

And these are all put in context on the *updated* FIX144.39
web page about 80% down under the heading CHECK YOUR DIGI:

 http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs/fix14439.html

Thanks
de Wb4APR, Bob