[aprssig] MacAPRS_carbon OT:History

Dennis Hudson n2lbt at spamcop.net
Mon Dec 13 21:31:59 EST 2004

I did not know that. But I've been playing with MacAPRS since 96 so I
know it's been an important part of APRS. Should have been called
MacAPRS for Windows.

I ran the local iGate with MacAPRS for a few years before setting up
aprsd.

Now my iGate and regional server are back on Macintosh on my Xserve G4
running javAPRSSrvr on OSX.

--
Dennis Hudson, N2LBT
Sysop APRSALY