[aprssig] Clipped menus in Xastir and other ?'s

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Sun Dec 12 13:44:41 EST 2004

Sweet.  Now we just need a client that'll do 3D projections in real time.

I think I might take a look at NASA World Wind and see if it could be made
to do that.  Any suggestions on which APRS parsing engine to use?  The
library I used to use was abandoned...

I'm actually more interested in seeing this for paraglider and hang glider
events, but it'd be cool for balloons too.

Scott
N1VG