[aprssig] Re: Overlay symbols -- WAS: New FINDU cgi forsearching by SYMBOL

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Dec 7 15:27:56 EST 2004

The human-mobile, walking, running, jogging Symbol should not
be interpreted as the speed of the human, but an indication
that he is HT mobile.   Bob

>>> judyrod.padmore at ns.sympatico.ca 12/7/04 1:22:47 PM >>>
Are we ever going to get a simple pedestrian icon. I could use the
runner
icon but it would cause great amusement to those who know me. I think
this
is an omission from the tables that should be addressed. Thanks for the
bw,
73 de Rod,VE1BSK