[aprssig] (Ab)Use of APRS for telemetry? Anyone doing it?

Daron J. Wilson daron at wilson.org
Mon Dec 6 09:46:41 EST 2004

> The documentation on the telemetry interface looks
> good.  Is the board available, kit, assembled,
> unassembeled?
>
> Putting it together looks like a good project for a
> cold evening or two.

We're just getting started with it, so far Paul has just been making the
boards by hand for the 5 or 6 that we have thus far.  The circuit board
layout and artwork is included in the documentation so you can roll your
own if you wish.  Also, it is straight forward enough that a simple
breadboard point to point wiring setup would be fine if you don't want
to make the boards.

Good Luck!

73 N7HQR