[aprssig] RE: APRSPoint

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Dec 2 17:10:32 EST 2004

It can open them just fine, when it knows what they are.  If you've got a
file extension of .win32 or .me (e.g., read.me), don't expect it to work by
double-clicking.  I personally just keep Notepad in my send-to menu, so I
can right click, select send to, and click 'notepad' to open files like
this.

Scott
N1VG