[aprssig] linux sound modem help

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Thu Dec 2 16:11:56 EST 2004

I found the problem... the debian module I installed from KC4PL built another
kernel for me... it did not modify my current kernel.  A quick edit of
/boot/grub/menu.lst to point to the new kernel and I was off and running.

sound modem is working fine now... as long as I reember to run it as root user.
Wes