[aprssig] The path subject again

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Dec 2 14:49:27 EST 2004

>>> n2lbt at spamcop.net 12/2/04 12:46:01 PM >>>
> If a group suggests shorter paths and starts using it, maybe
>others will  follow? ... Bob B has suggested ways of
>computing  your aloha circle, Findu is a start, APRS DOS
>now gives that circle on your screen.

I believe that XASTIR now does and UIview does too with
a UI-ALOHA addon...  This local display of ALOHA in
my mind is the greatest thing to hit APRS in years, to
finally show unequivocally for each user what his effective
"local" area is

Thanks for reminding us.  Now we have the tool to get
everyone to back-off, lets hammer it home to those that
still don't get it...

Bob