[aprssig] Why KISS?

John Becker w0jab at big-river.net
Thu Dec 2 11:18:30 EST 2004

What is the computer doing that your TNC (Terminal Node Controller)
cant do for itself?

My BBS of 20 years has also run in the KISS mode.
The DIGI is nothing more then a TNC and RADIO.

Running in the KISS mode just gives you a protocol that permits
a more efficient use of your TNC with a host computer.