[aprssig] Tiny Telemetry

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Tue Aug 31 10:40:35 EDT 2004

I have a 1-wire from AAG.  I have yet to use the thing but hopefully once
my tower goes up (Which was delayed, but I do have 48 feet of Trylon T300
sitting here, so it's gonna happen somehow).  I do think that it's probably
one of the cheapest weather solutions though for APRS, so support would
definitely be something of interest to someone, if not me in the
not-so-distant future.  Remote weather stations don't need to be
multi-hundred dollar Ultimeter or Dallas rigs.

Byon's device doesn't do 1-Wire but it supposedly will 'in a future
version'.  I think that the only thing that does 1-Wire is the old TAPR
kit.  I think that means there's no 1-wire converter for APRS, correct me
if I'm wrong.

--Droo, K1XVM