[aprssig] "Rich text format"

Rich Garcia k4gps at arrl.net
Sun Aug 29 20:37:34 EDT 2004

I dunno... I just had to rebuild my HD after my PC would not boot after a 2
week vacation. Upon sending a message to the list I did see a small
attachment and JUST the footer that goes on every list message, I never had
this problem before.

aprssig mailing list
aprssig at lists.tapr.org

Is attached to each of them, and I have looked through all my options in
Outlook with no luck. If anyone can help please do, they annoy me as much as
anyone else!

Rich