[aprssig] REVIEW: Way Cool Gadget! Wrist Wearable GPS is great with TH-D7, TinyTrak or PocketTracker!

carl szentes n9ibd.szentes at worldnet.att.net
Fri Aug 27 07:57:24 EDT 2004

gadget sounds neat!!!.........thanks for the good explanation of the serial
port start up voltage......best I have seen.  I use the rad shak gps and
also wire in parallel a palm unit to display map of position WITH  the TH-D7
connected......the gps sees two inputs of start up voltage....It works for
me.
I would like to be able to see the received positions from other hams on the
palm unit however. Of course I could use the THD7 output to PC and another
palm, but not as simple as one would want....

Carl