[aprssig] How register UI-VIEW 32 now???

Stephen H. Smith WA8LMF2 at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 15:09:40 EDT 2004

Rick Tilton wrote on 8/24/2004, 12:45 PM:

 > September 1st.  Can anyone please tell me how to get a registration
 > number? I was under the impression that someone maybe helping him with
 > this? I have been to the UI-view site but the registration page states
 > "Because of illness, I am currently unable to accept any new
 > registrations for UI-View or WinPack. Please try again in a few days
 > time."  I am sorry and maybe this is a duplicate question but any
 > information would be appreciated. I hope it is not impossible at this
 > time.

This has been discussed at length in the UI-View mailing list on Yahoo
Groups but I guess it hasn't fully got out on the general APRS lists.

FRom the signature line at the bottom of every post forwared through the
  UI-View list on Yahoo:

"see
      http://www.apritch.myby.co.uk/uiv32.htm
for registration information.