[aprssig] Delorme Street Atlas USA with

James Merritt jamesem_99 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 13:13:50 EDT 2004

Hi,

You might try a new project that came out recently.
It is gpstk, a software development kit for use with
gps data.  I don't know what all it can do since I
just found out about it. According to their website,
gpstk.sourceforge.net, it is a GPS Toolkit with a
comprehensive library and set of utilities for GPS
research, analysis, and advanced algorithms.

It may not do what you want, but it looks like it
could be interesting to work with as long as you are a
c++ programmer.  Oh, and it works on Linux and Windows
(using Cygwin or Microsoft Visual C++ .NET)

Thought it might be interesting to check into, hope
this helps and have a great day!

73's James E. Merritt N0SRB