[aprssig] D700/D7 Programming

bpsmicro.com lists.nospam at bpsmicro.com
Fri Aug 20 21:38:36 EDT 2004

I invested in the Link700 shareware program, which has D7 & D700 support
(plus a few others) in the one package. It allows you to have separate
profiles for the two radios, but copy n' paste between them. It's the least
painful way to do what you want, but the software is a wee bit klunky.
Still, probably a good bet for $35.

Learn more, and get the demo version from:
http://www.wa3hrl.com/link700/index.html

Brad.
VE3BSM