[aprssig] Kenwood D-700 and Nema 0183 V2.2

Chuck Gooden cgooden at insightbb.com
Mon Aug 16 21:01:11 EDT 2004

Could some one tell me if the Kenwood THD700 Will work with a
GPS that output Nema 0183 version 2.2?  If not is there a mod to
the kenwood to support newer versions of the NEMA Protocols.
Could this be the $60.00 mod I seen a while back?

I'm intersted in a GPS mouse but would like to insure it will work for
APRS.