[aprssig] jFindu Improvements

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Tue Aug 10 07:53:12 EDT 2004

I have made significant changes to jFindu in the last few days; some
readily apparent, others in the underlying support data stream for
javAPRS.  I apologize to those regular users that may have experienced
some problems with the pages during this rework time.

Enhancements:

You can now locate stations by prefix.  If you go to
http://www.jfindu.net and select the By Prefix option, enter the prefix
of the stations that you want to see.  For instance, to see all of my
stations, you would enter AE5PL.

The "live" firewall support is improved to include speed, course, and
altitude.

The last packet received is now unaltered in both the page display and
in the data stream received by javAPRS.

Track map parameters now include the latest position when calculating
map extents so maps should include all points now.

Have fun.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net