[aprssig] GPSiiLCD Plus (Project Update)

Andrew Rich vk4tec at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 8 16:23:31 EDT 2004

lazy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith - VE7GDH" <ve7gdh at rac.ca>
To: <aprssig at lists.tapr.org>
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 12:29 AM
Subject: Re: [aprssig] GPSiiLCD Plus (Project Update)

Andrew VK4TEC wrote On 08/08/2004 3:27:48 AM

www.tech-software.net/gpsiilcd.php
> I can quite happily say I built it from the ground up .....
> The journey is the joy

Nice journey, and a great project! Just a suggestion... on your website,
instead of using the full size images (about 180 KB each) as a link to a
full size view of the same image, you could instead have a 10 KB thumbnail
as a link to the full size image so the page would load a bit quicker.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
--
"I may be lost but I know exactly where I am"