[aprssig] turn-key GPS

David Rush david at davidarush.com
Tue Aug 3 16:54:32 EDT 2004

Bob:

I've used a couple of Deluo GPS receivers (http://www.deluo.com) with good
luck.  It's a very small, fully self-contained, displayless, weather-tight
widget.  You provide 5 volt power in, it spits NMEA out.  Uses about 125 ma
(is that low enough?) @ 5 vdc. Antenna built in, no external antenna
jack.  Serial model (or "universal" model with the serial adapter cable)
usually sells for about $100 (last time I checked), sometimes on sale for $90.

David, KY7DR